Answers for common obstacles to reading the Bible--
- "There's so much I don't understand."
- "I want to have time to really think about what I am reading."
- "Listening to the Bible instead of reading it makes me feel that I am missing so much."
- "I don't want to feel tied to a schedule."
- "When I get so far behind in my reading schedule I get discouraged and feel like quitting."
- "I don't want to be legalistic about being on a schedule."
- "I am already reading Bible passages for a study I attend."
- "I don't know which translation to use."